The Marketing Administrator works closely with the Director of Marketing/Business Development, Office Administrator, and the Mall Manager in the development and implementation of mall marketing programs, executions of community based programs, and retailer and community relations.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in the preparation, coordination, collection, production, supervision and follow-up of promotions and events
- Maintain mall website, Social Media communications, and collateral material
- Work with tenants to obtain sales reports and collect and input into reporting system
- Assist with the preparation of contracts and purchase orders
- Perform daily reconciliation for the Gift Card Program and maintains inventory
- Assist with SYF and Kidgits programs when necessary
- Assist Office Administrator as needed
- Support administrative elements and approvals of sponsorship/event deals including contracting, deal entry, proof of performance, payment collection, contract renewal, revenue forecasting and reporting
- Assist with the promotion and implementation of platform programs in a professional and timely manner and measuring of results
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years administrative office experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and bookkeeping software
- Effective verbal/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective customer service skills for interaction with customers, tenants, and co-workers.
- Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Creative and capable in using imagination to develop new and original ideas in an artistic context.
- Active involvement with promotion, event and special occasion coordination a plus.
Simon Property Group - 30+ days ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...