The Office of Graduate and Professional Programs at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is looking to hire a Corporate Recruitment Manager for Corporate and Professional Programs. Under the direction of the Executive Director for Corporate and Professional Programs, the individual will be in charge of marketing graduate level and continuing education programs for organizations and companies seeking engineering education.
The Corporate Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the implementation of recruitment and marketing programs for the Viterbi School of Engineering’s Office of Graduate and Professional Programs, which includes the recruitment of on-campus students as well as distance education students. The incumbent will:
• Perform industry research and comprehensive surveys to identify market needs
• Participate in the development and detailed implementation of marketing and enrollment goals, objectives, plans and strategies
• Based on market needs, assist in the development of new programs by working with engineering departments, faculty and other resources
• Manage the design and development of online and print communications; public relations; and overall brand strategy for Corporate and Professional Programs
• Plan recruitment events (both on and off-campus), participate in on-site visits to corporations, trade shows and other venues to promote the various programs
• Create surveys to receive feedback from participants for continuous improvement
• Manage the tactical day-to-day marketing operations, special corporate events and continuing education programs
• Represent the university at various recruiting events
• Administer department marketing calendar
• Network with corporations, schools, alumni and engineering industry trade partners to promote the various educational programs.
• Supervise student employees (as needed)
• Other duties, as assigned
The incumbent will be a creative, proactive individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Domestic and international travel is required of this position.
Required proficiency with Microsoft Office and database systems. Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), content management systems, and email communication software are a plus.
Bachelor’s degree Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
3 years Combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience
Minimum Field of Expertise
Thorough knowledge of marketing and business management. Knowledge of the principles, practices, concepts and methodology of marketing. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Supervises - Nature of Work
Preferred Field of Expertise