The Marketing Coordinator contributes to customer acquisition and sales and marketing efficiency by working collaboratively across regions and departments (marketing, sales, finance, legal) researching and evaluating marketing operational issues, and developing and implementing solutions. The Coordinator handles a variety of data related functions including lead list processing, lead performance analysis, and ad-hoc research and reporting.
1. Work collaboratively across regions and divisions to research operational issues and develop and execute solutions to enhance marketing efficiencies.
2. Managing the accounting and distribution of collateral inventory to sales and marketing offices.
3. Process and distribute electronic lead lists to regional staff in a ready to use format.
4. Collaborate with regional staff to resolve operational issues regarding use of corporate generated leads.
5. Produce performance reporting for corporate lead generation programs.
6. Complete list pulls for regional marketing and Corporate Marketing staffs.
7. Develop and measure metrics, producing reports, drawing conclusions and recognizing implications of data trends. The Coordinator is expected to provide written summaries and make sound business recommendations to marketing management.
8. Assist marketing employees in troubleshooting marketing data issues.
9. Produce ad-hoc research and reporting on programs and operational issues
Bachelor degree from a 4-year college, plus 3 years work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
This position has no direct reports.
Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to evaluate data and recognize problems, trends, and successes
Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Ability to provide clear, concise, written summary of report analysis
Ability to work effectively across departments and regions
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Access and Excel
Must be highly motivated to perform independently
Be able to think logically and solve analytic problems
Experience in managing data with Microsoft Access
Extensive hands-on interaction with computer systems and analytical tools supporting database marketing
Direct marketing experience (desired)
Hands-on experience with lead generation, upgrades, and owner referral programs (desired)
Experience developing and effectively communicating new business processes
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...