The Marketing Analyst fundamentally assists and leads in the coordination of marketing, promotion, research and graphic design to promote AAM and its products, technology leadership, quality and operational excellence.
Along with planning future marketing strategies for new technology in products, processes and systems worldwide, the position encompasses a wide variety of tasks and involves dealing with numerous people and departments. The position requires an outgoing, detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-moving environment, who can take charge of the existing responsibilities of the position, and is able to quickly adapt to changes in priorities.
- Support Marketing Manager in completing the goals and objectives for the marketing department, and supporting AAM in attaining its mission and vision.
- Coordinate, update and maintain aam.com corporate website and AAM associate intranet.
- Maintain and organize databases of documents, photographs and videos for the marketing department.
- Work closely with engineering and sales to create and maintain PowerPoint and other presentation materials.
- Support the branding of AAM’s global facilities to ensure worldwide consistency.
- Develop marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, trade shows and exhibits.
- Develop a strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Support the corporate communications department as needed.
- Other related and necessary tasks and projects related to accomplishing these responsibilities.
- Able to research, analyze findings and interpret trends
- Organized, creative and innovative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A quick learner, self-starter and ability to prioritize an aggressive workload
- Ability to navigate design software such as Photoshop.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising OR related experience through internships
- Minimum of 1 not to exceed 4 years of work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional writing and communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in the marketing, communications and advertising professions
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and Photoshop.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles,...