The Marketing Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day marketing of commercial insurance accounts. The individual is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the marketing process for an account from the initial submission to the binding of coverage. Typical job duties include, but are not limited to, determining the appropriate markets to be approached for assigned accounts, assisting the commercial producers in market pick selections, obtaining and analyzing quotations and declinations from various insurance companies, and preparing high quality and accurate proposals for presentation. To facilitate the successful placement of client insurance programs, this individual will also be responsible for developing and maintaining close working relationships with insurance company underwriters and wholesale brokers, as well as producers and account managers within the office.
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Florida 220 license required
- Five(5)or more years experience in commercial property and casualty industry
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance coverage, standard industry forms, and various insurance programs
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, aggressive, and results oriented individual
- CPCU, CIC, or ARM designation is preferred
- The candidate should be an experienced and well-qualified marketing professional, preferably knowledgeable about the Florida insurance marketplace.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
Relocation Expenses: No, but minimal expenses may be covered
Brown & Brown - 14 months ago