Cybera is seeking a creative, results-oriented Marketing Analyst to join our organization in Nashville, TN. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task, show initiative, independently complete projects on deadline, and interface with stakeholders including prospective customers, the existing base, media contacts and various vendors / service providers. We are looking for a team player capable of contributing to the marketing and branding efforts of a growing managed services company.
Desired Experience and Education:
- Collect, analyze and report sales and marketing data for Cybera's solutions.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, etc.
- Prepare and submit accurate daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and develop new reports on an ad hoc basis under the direction of the Marketing Management
- Development, reporting and tracking of key metrics for a marketing dashboard.
- Development and execution of campaign and event targeting strategies. Including reporting on list development, registration, participation, follow up, etc.
- Research and analysis of market vertical data including market size, growth rates, leading solutions, market share, etc.
- Research and analysis of competitive information. Work with sales and marketing management to develop competitive insights.
- Work with channel partner marketing staff to jointly develop reporting on co-marketing initiatives.
- Administration, development of reporting and analysis of Salesforce.com data.
- Support digital marketing initiatives: e-mail campaigns, SEO, social media, blog, etc.
- Development of existing and prospective customer surveys. Analysis and reporting on collected data.
- Support of Targeting, Segmentation, Positioning initiatives.
- Monitor industry reports/PR/media. Research market developments and distribute findings/recommendations to key stakeholders (i.e., marketing strategy, tradeshow activities, media placements, etc.).
Cybera Inc. is a provider of network and application security services, including Cybera ONE, which is the industry leading secure application platform (SAP). The Cybera One platform securely hosts applications both in Cybera's cloud and at the customer premise. With Cybera's SCA line of plug and play secure server appliances, enterprises are able to quickly and easily deploy remote applications on a single platform that also hosts all of their network security and third party embedded applications. The Cybera ONE solution secures networks and hosts third party applications for many of the world's best known brands and enterprises ranging in size from tens of locations to tens of thousand. Cybera ONE is in use across a variety of industries including retail, restaurant/hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing. For more information about Cybera, please visit www.cybera.net
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, market research, advertising, English, or communications
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing analysis, market research, marketing communications / coordination role within a growing technology focused company or marketing / PR agency
- REQUIRED expert working knowledge of MS Excel 2007. Must be able to vlookup, concatenate, combine spreadsheets, text to data, run pivots, use calculation formulas, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Access required, expert knowledge preferred. Must understand how MS Access works and create basic queries to combine data to run reports.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to review data and identify exceptions, trends, and problems.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long range goals
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce.com, business intelligence and reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability in a business to business marketing setting
- Strong results orientation and initiative
- Ability to multi-task and maintain results orientation in unstructured environments
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through
Cybera offers comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, 401K, health, dental, vision insurance, stock options and an employee assistance program. In addition we offer competitive salaries plus bonus and commissions with uncapped earning potential along with excellent training and sales support.
How to apply: You can either email or mail your resume to Cybera's Human Resources Department. Please remember to include the title of the job you are applying for as well as the state and city in which you want to apply.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail or FedEx the your resume to:
Cybera, Inc. c/o Human Resources 9009 Carothers Pkwy, Suite C5, Franklin, TN 37067
Cybera is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cybera, Inc. - 2 years ago