You are an experienced and detailed Marketing Analyst at the up-curve of your career. You have a clear mind and exceptional ability to generate and dig up the data and analyses for our Product team to be able to make promotions and sales related decisions. Would you like to join our our awesome team to build an amazing product that is already loved by the millions of people who use it daily up to four hours per day?
You are very data driven, a fast deliverer, and motivated to grow in your career and role within the company. You are eager to learn new technologies and skills every day, and know how to stay ahead of the curve.
We love data, move fast, and always start with the customer first.
We want you to be:
- Find highest leverage promotional opportunities
- Produce promotional themes and twists that drive sales and conversion
- Find out and create seasonalities that drive sales and engage customers
- Manage and segment email lists, write & put together promotional email copy
- Set pricing for promotions
- A/B test email copy, pricing & themes
- Enthusiastic about e-commerce, game mechanics and products
- Experienced in copywriting and managing email lists
- Highly analytical; data driven approach to problem solving
- People person, with exceptionally good communication skills
- You have product management related experience and a strong analytical background
What we offer:
How to apply:
- A competitive salary based on your experience with benefits and great location
- International team, and a fast pace environment where no day is the same as the previous
- Tools and support for your work and growth
- Career-defining opportunity to be part of building a product that has an impact on millions of people's lives
please send your application with your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This position is for in-person work at our Minneapolis office ONLY - No contractors - No recruiters - No remote work
- The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate comes along. Don't miss the chance; submit your application with your CV and your salary request now!
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
DealDash's mission is to be the fun & social marketplace for deals. Since our start four years ago, we have quickly grown our user base...