Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Marketing Analyst is a highly analytical team member providing in-depth sales and marketing analyses to develop insights that assist in the sales and marketing planning process and ultimately lead to revenue growth opportunities.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for uncovering insights and finding trends across the business to inform our go to market strategy, accelerate demand generation and partner programs, and help us target the right prospects.
• Define marketing analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the operations: campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, overall sales and marketing performance.
• Analyze data related to opportunity conversions, marketing stages, campaign performance, database health, and acquisition source and program/touch-point effectiveness.
• Analyze effectiveness of website changes, tests and major changes to marketing strategy.
• Accurate and timely delivery of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and marketing reporting and analysis. In collaboration marketing and sales, deliver insights and recommendations into consistent, actionable formats and communicate findings to the management team
• Assist in funnel analysis and provide actionable feedback on sales and marketing trends.
• Responsible for the management, prioritization, and execution of multiple ad-hoc projects requests in support of sales and marketing
• BS degree or equivalent with quantitative focus (i.e. statistics, economics, etc.)
• 3-5 years experience in analytics (marketing focus highly preferred)
• Expert Salesforce and Marketo user with experience designing reports and dashboards.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel. Interest in data modeling, data mining, and scenario analysis
• Comfortable with "hands on" involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis, and insight generation
• Excellent communicator, outstanding written and oral communications skills
• Innate curiosity and desire to find answers in data
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment