Legacy Marketing Partners, a leading Chicago-based event/experiential marketing agency, is seeking an experienced individual with proven data capturing, modeling, marketing and analysis skills. This position will support Legacy’s strategic efforts internally and for select clients, primarily in the spirits category, with some B2B. The successful candidate will be able to provide insightful and forward-looking market analysis and research, develop and manage a portfolio of analytics and help drive business growth strategies.
Qualified candidates must have more than five (5) years of data model, design, mining and analysis experience using hands-on technical tools and resources.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Evaluate business requirements, assess promotional and marketing needs of clients
- Develop database models and support documentation to meet business and reporting requirements
- Oversee and manage the design, development and implementation of systems and applications related to data capture, usage, mapping and reporting
- Analyze, model and interpret data: results, sales information, economic and market
- Create and implement research and tracking studies to capture sales, depletions, purchase habits, demographics, etc.
- Recommend new applications to enhance marketing efforts
- Identify, extrapolate key insights and trends from data
- Generate effective reports, dashboards and presentations that communicate analytical findings, insights and results that lead to marketing recommendations for clients
- Establish, monitor and communicate performance metrics that demonstrate ROI and evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Explore new, credible sources of marketing information
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with account teams, agency leadership, business development team and clients
- Execute on a tactical level and produce detailed work but maintain strategic, big–picture focus
Additional Skills Required:
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives for a variety of clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment
- Strong research, statistical and analytical skills
- Theoretical understanding of advanced databases including data capture, warehousing, mapping, reporting
- Exposure to CRM software
- Familiarity with multiple data platforms including SQL Server, Excel, Access, etc.
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of marketing and how to leverage information
- Technologically-savvy with an understanding of digital and traditional marketing techniques – stays abreast of new technology, resources and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint; Prezi experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, math, statistics, business administration or marketing preferred.
Legacy Marketing Partners - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard