Lyft is adding a Search Marketing Analyst to our rapidly growing Analytics team. We're looking for someone to get in on the ground floor of one of the Top 5 fastest growing start-ups nationwide. You're driven by data and passionate about Lyft's mission: creating safer, friendlier, and more connected cities through technology.
The Search Marketing Analyst will be an experienced marketer responsible for overseeing the search engine marketing (SEM) program. The analyst will work on one of the largest search marketing programs in the app developer space. This is an opportunity to help thousands of drivers and passengers discover Lyft. |
- Oversee the growth of the search engine marketing program
- Recommend and analyze tests to drive account growth including: keyword expansion, landing page optimization, and creative testing
- Design ad copy & landing page tests
- Develop and foster excellent relationships with external partners
- Partner with the engineering team to identify, plan, and execute on initiatives to grow the SEM program
Lyft is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 2-3 years of Paid Search Marketing experience
- BA / BS with quantitative focus (Statistics, Economics, Math, Business)
- Demonstrated experience in search engine marketing with a complicated account setup
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Quantitative thinker with a passion for working with data at scale and using it to make decisions
- Experience working in a start-up or mobile company preferred
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
Lyft Corporate - 5 months ago