Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment. PCH has an immediate opening for a Marketing Analyst to implement strategic marketing plans for PCH's targeted general merchandise mailing program and conduct analyses to determine program profitability.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinator the package development process for PCH's targeted general merchandise mailings to maximize response while remaining within budgeted cost constraints
- Oversee and lead cross-functional teams and provide strategic direction to Creative and operational groups for each merchandise mailing initiative
- Review all marketing materials and provide feedback to ensure optimal response
- Work with statistical development group to determine optimal volumes and maximize profitability
- Assist with profit and loss statistics for the targeted general merchandise program and prepare monthly pro forma updates
- Track, evaluate and report on mailing performance each week. Analyze monthly trends and identify success factors to guide future planning
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Management/MBA preferred
- 1-3 years experience in direct marketing including knowledge of marketing strategies, creative execution, operational issues, performance measures and the consumer environment
- Strong analytical background
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of sweepstakes marketing a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in groups and to lead cross-functional teams
- Solid analytical skills a must
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position; candidates must reside in the tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 14 months ago
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...