Squarespace is seeking a smart, detail-oriented star to join our marketing team. As a Marketing Analyst you will have responsibilities with the development, implementation, and maintenance of our paid media strategies with a particular focus on broadcast media. Our team delivers a rigorous analytical approach and sound business sense to our spend decisions, and interfaces regularly with Squarespace's key decision makers. You will join a small, fast-paced team that affords terrific advancement opportunities.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize results
- Audit ad plays and reads
- Conduct research to find new media opportunities
- Generate and deliver performance reports on an ongoing basis
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations
- Assist with the management of day-to-day media relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in digital marketing
- 1-3 years in analytical roles; management consulting or similar experience a plus
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Passion for technology, design, and media
- Comfortable with Excel modeling
- Bachelor degree
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and mobile experiences, to anyone managing their own online presence for the first time, Squarespace provides elegant solutions that set new standards for online publishing. By focusing our efforts on the fusion of design and engineering, we strive to create long-lasting products that delight and surprise our customers.
Every Squarespace team member has 100% paid health care premiums, receives 3% 401k match, gets $5,000 to customize their own equipment setup, and enjoys unlimited time off, daily catered lunch, a great work environment, and complimentary yoga. To top it off, we are profitable and have raised $38.5 million from Accel and Index. Learn more at http://squarespace.com/careers
Squarespace - 17 months ago
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and...