The Marketing Analyst role will be responsible for various reporting and project management responsibilities associated with production and business development for the organization. The position reports into the National Marketing Director supporting a national sales organization, country-wide regional sales staff as well as home office and executive management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Running production reports focused on enterprise results and sales activity of a domestic and international broker network. Aggregate information from various data bases and work with multiple internal groups to verify data credibility.
- Research, coordination and monitoring special projects and other ad hoc inquiries relating to marketing and business development for profit centers, executive management, and regional marketing directors (RMD’s).
- Building and maintaining updated Producer data base and “intranet” Portal information for key and national brokers across the country.
- Coordination and planning of profit center and enterprise-wide conferences and regional meetings.
- Support National Sales Director to manage monthly/quarterly RMD Dashboard results, Cross Marketing and Target Account Initiative activity.
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with Sales Force, Pivot Link and Access a plus
- Work with internet site development and other social media tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking projects and assignments
Starr Companies, comprised of C.V. Starr & Co., Inc. (C.V. Starr) and Starr Insurance Holdings, Inc., is a global, privately held, insurance, financial services, and investments organization. Starr's insurance agencies write specialty lines covering aviation, marine, energy, property and excess casualty insurance, including risks with international exposures and provide a broad spectrum of value-added specialized services, including claims handling and settlement, risk assessment and loss prevention. Starr's insurance companies, Starr Indemnity & Liability Company and Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company, provide high-quality, customized property and casualty and accident and health insurance products, with significant access to the excess and surplus marketplace for certain lines of business. These companies also provide loss control, claims, administrative and reinsurance services to their policyholders.
- 2 years ago - save job