This individual will be responsible for performing various tasks that are essential to the Marketing department. Responsibilities will include analyzing and maintaining data from internal resources in support of corporate level and business unit level strategies, identifying issues as well as opportunities in current marketing programs, campaign planning including determining sales & ROI associated with each program, lift analysis and translating data into meaningful summaries and recommendations for management. Additional responsibilities will include and lift analysis. This role will have significant exposure to a variety of functional areas within the company.
- Perform practical, action-oriented, and comprehensive data analysis to aid in the development of corporate marketing strategies
- Created detailed sales plans by campaign to predict future benefit of marketing programs
- Perform sales/financial analyses (cost/benefit analysis; Lift analysis; ROI)
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Provide data to support upper management with decision making
- Synthesize and distribute marketing analytics reports
- Query SQL databases directly and through Cognos Business Intelligence
- Maintain and develop relationships with partner organizations
- Prepare presentations for senior leadership team
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills:
- Strong fundamental business skills. Advanced financial and statistical modeling skills would be a plus.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS, SAS, SQL, or Unica will also be helpful
- Clear understanding of basic financial, statistical and economic concepts
- Detail-oriented and possess logical problem solving skills, outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity
- Must be self-motivator and enjoy sifting through large amounts of data to find hidden results
- Ability to work well with multiple parties across functional areas
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and be able to produce with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
The Children’s Place Retail Stores, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of children’s merchandise in North America. The...