Marketing Analytics Manager
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing reporting, measuring marketing ROI, benchmarking & KPI reporting, campaign performance and building/maintaining marketing dashboards that provide visibility in overall marketing performance.
6+ years experience in a quantitative marketing arena
- Deliver ongoing analytics delivery to provide marketing with insights for better decision making
- Manage, analyze and report key marketing metrics via both manual and automated metric collection methods
- Monitor lead status and movement through the funnel to help ensure effectiveness of nurture programs and efficient assignment of leads.
- Develop marketing dashboards, reports, and visualization that track key performance indicators and calculating return on investment
- Perform data mining and statistical analysis to produce insights that drive data-driven marketing campaigns. Translate the data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
- Perform and oversee marketing campaign analytics and optimization.
- Leverage data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations, and draw insights -- answering both general and well defined business questions with data
- Develop new and innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems
- Define a comprehensive measurement framework and drive corresponding reporting and analysis recommendations Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Quantitative field
- Strong understanding of data manipulation, data relationships, spreadsheets, queries, and business intelligence tools.
- Understanding of complex integrated marketing programs within automation tool and refinement for campaign performance optimization. Experience with campaign benchmarking and metrics
- Analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; make actionable recommendations
- Strong ability to generate meaningful data to influence action.
- Prior hands-on experiences with Eloqua, SFDC, SQL, SAS, SPSS
- Strong understanding of quantitative modeling methods and concepts.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...