Marketing Analytics Manager
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing reporting, measuring marketing ROI, benchmarking & KPI reporting, campaign performance and building/maintaining marketing dashboards that provide visibility in overall marketing performance.
6+ years experience in a quantitative marketing arena
- Deliver ongoing analytics delivery to provide marketing with insights for better decision making
- Manage, analyze and report key marketing metrics via both manual and automated metric collection methods
- Monitor lead status and movement through the funnel to help ensure effectiveness of nurture programs and efficient assignment of leads.
- Develop marketing dashboards, reports, and visualization that track key performance indicators and calculating return on investment
- Perform data mining and statistical analysis to produce insights that drive data-driven marketing campaigns. Translate the data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
- Perform and oversee marketing campaign analytics and optimization.
- Leverage data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations, and draw insights -- answering both general and well defined business questions with data
- Develop new and innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems
- Define a comprehensive measurement framework and drive corresponding reporting and analysis recommendations Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Quantitative field
- Strong understanding of data manipulation, data relationships, spreadsheets, queries, and business intelligence tools.
- Understanding of complex integrated marketing programs within automation tool and refinement for campaign performance optimization. Experience with campaign benchmarking and metrics
- Analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; make actionable recommendations
- Strong ability to generate meaningful data to influence action.
- Prior hands-on experiences with Eloqua, SFDC, SQL, SAS, SPSS
- Strong understanding of quantitative modeling methods and concepts.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nuance - 23 months ago
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...