PeopleOps is a fast growing company with great opportunities for really smart people who come from a variety of backgrounds. PeopleOps has recently taken to market what is hands down the best Talent Acquisition solution available on the market, globally. |
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant Intern to work directly under our Founder/CEO. This position will provide assistance with customer out-reaches, organize company marketing products, and manage materials used by the Founder in the demand generation process. The Marketing Assistant Intern must quickly obtain in-depth knowledge of PeopleOps and it°s culture in order to convey the feel of the PeopleOps way to prospects and customers. In an incredibly fast paced environment, he/she will have to have the very best optimistic attitude in every situation.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of customer demand generation
- Serve as the liason for the CEO and the prospects / customers
- Act as an effective gate keeper with calls, emails, and meetings that intersect with the CEO
- Assist with due diligence work on prospective investment, new business, client, or partner calls.
- BA/BS degree or close to graduation (Senior year +)
- Marketing, Advertising, PR, Secretarial and Inbound Marketing type experience
- Proficiency with technology, social media, and office applications. Comfortable in a Mac OS environment strongly recommended.
- Interesting life experiences; great writing ability; great conversational skills; discretion; and maturity.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude
PeopleOps - 21 months ago
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...