will assist with the research, planning, development, and implementation of marketing and sales plans for all business segments.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Design and maintain forms and documents using various software programs, including but not limited to: Publisher, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Develop and maintain reports as directed by the Director of Marketing
- Design and develop marketing material for various business segments
- Assist in the research of new business opportunities
- Develop customer lists for business segments
- Maintain P3 persona at all times (Positive, Professional, Perseverance)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clients
- Complete special projects as directed, including but not limited to:
- Manage business card orders
- Manage the maintenance of trade show displays and materials
- Assist with database maintenance for Aegis Shield
- Oversee all activities associated with the management and execution of the Aegis Company Store
• Bachelor’s Degree required; degrees in marketing or business strongly preferred
Please click here to apply.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a toxicology laboratory specializing in forensic and healthcare services that provides science-driven testing...