The Marketing Department of Arnold & Porter LLP has an opening for a Marketing Assistant in the Washington, DC office. The Marketing Assistant provides project and administrative support for the Marketing Department with a focus on the Business Development and Market ResearchGroups. The individual will work closely with the Director of Business Development and Manager of Market Research and Business Intelligence to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Serving as the primary contact for filling requests for marketing materials from attorneys as well as the primary liaison with Document Processing for the firmwide creation of in-house marketing materials; assisting with research projects including company research, competitive intelligence, litigation profiles, headquarters information and Fortune 1000 coding; using Excel to organize and assemble large volumes of information and data collected in the business development process; handling and/or assisting with mail merges and client mailings; assisting with data maintenance and reporting in Contact Manager and ContactNet; tracking and reporting metrics on targeted firm mailings; assisting in the development, editing and production of PowerPoint presentations; preparing and processing invoices, bills, and expense reports and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years' work experience in a similar administrative support role.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in a range of computer software applications, including programs and databases such as, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in handling a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, veteran's status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Our Firm's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals and covered veterans. EOE M/F/V/D
Arnold & Porter - 21 months ago