Aspen Marketing Services is seeking a Marketing Assistant is to support internal marketing campaigns. The Marketing Assistant will participate as member of a team of professional, dedicated employees managing internal marketing efforts. Get on-the-job training and experience working on actual marketing campaigns and other real-time projects. Develop skills vitally important in today’s fast-paced work environment including team-based interaction, project management, goal setting and strategic planning, the ability to work under pressure, listening and organizational skills, among others.
- Development and execution of all internal marketing campaigns (including materials)
- Cross-office and cross-department collaboration required to deliver consistent marketing campaigns
- Graphic design, illustration, and layout of marketing materials
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- Experience with design programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of email and web applications
- Very strong organizational skills; must be able to streamline and find effective ways to consolidate
- Proactive and self-efficient; can operate with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written (type accurately)
- Solution oriented; Strong logic skills is must
- Marketing experience is a plus
Aspen Marketing Services, a leading global marketing services firm and division of Epsilon, builds long-term relationships with clients. From the grass roots of local business to the top Fortune 100, Aspen Marketing Services creates and executes impactful programs built to engage, sell and retain customers. Clients benefit from Aspen's comprehensive portfolio of in-house marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, advanced analytics, direct marketing, experiential and event marketing, word-of-mouth and multi-cultural marketing. To learn more about Aspen, please visit http://www.aspenms.com/or follow us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/aspenmarketingservices.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide. Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies andmarketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData
Aspen Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Aspen Marketing is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses. Aspen Marketing offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Aspen Marketing Services - 15 months ago