The Marketing Assistant is responsible for general reception and administration of Bayshore Solutions support needs and for coordinating and executing initiatives supporting the marketing of Bayshore Solutions. The Marketing Assistant reports to the Director of Corporate Marketing and supports the tactical implementation of programs in these areas:
- Director of First Impressions - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the greeting, facilitation and distribution of incoming visitors, both on the phone and in person, as well as the daily processing of general voicemail and faxed communications.
- Communications Administration - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the supplies, daily receipt and sends of postal communications, for all-staff administrative communications, for new employee set up kit assembly and distribution, and for support with facilities and building relations communication.
- Collateral & Supplies Administration - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the assembly and distribution of sales/media kits, staff documents (i.e.: phone lists, etc.), and for the inventory maintenance and procurement of staff business cards, corporate letterhead, office, kitchen and conference room supplies.
- Scheduling Administration - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for maintaining the calendaring and scheduling of all staff events of the Bayshore Solutions relevant market events calendar and executive calendars as requested.
- Documentation Administration - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for maintaining the documentation files for hosting contracts and other business documents as needed.
- Event Coordination - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for coordinating logistics of staff events (such as the monthly lunch & learn and Town Hall meetings and the annual holiday party), and for coordinating executive business travel arrangements and organizing executive speaking engagements as needed.
Corporate Marketing Support
- Media Relations Execution - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for implementing weekly media releases to achieve SEO and publicity objectives including drafting, distribution and posting through corporate channels and tools. This position is reports on media relations results, researches and maintains Bayshore Solutions media relations lists and database. This role also is responsible for maintaining current media relations status documentation.
- Recognition Program Execution - The Marketing Assistant is responsible for coordinating and implementing the calendaring and submissions of industry awards applications, as well as maintaining awards program documentation and facilitating procurement and display or distribution of award items. The Marketing Assistant also administers periodic client satisfaction survey distribution, reports on results, and facilitates follow up for referrals or comments as appropriate.
- Marketing Communications and Content Assistance - The Marketing Assistant assists in the distribution of marketing materials through corporate channels and tools. This role assists as needed with monitoring, reporting and maintaining the integrity (i.e: proofreading for quality assurance) of Bayshore Solutions website, collateral and other content for both internal and external exposure. This position maintains and updates accurate marketing content and asset status documentation.
- Marketing Information Assistance - The Marketing Assistant assists in maintaining the marketing CRM, e-mail manager and database integrity ensuring fitness for Bayshore Solutions needs. This position maintains and updates accurate client services and site launch marketing and initiatives documentation. This role also assists with the monitoring of brand/company mention and market information relevant to Bayshore Solutions (using alerts and monitoring tools).
- Marketing Initiatives Assistance - The Marketing Assistant will assist as needed to support the implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives including communications outreach, events, speaking engagements, and other marketing tactics.
Education and/or Experience:
- Understanding of time management, task prioritization, and organization processes.
- Conceptual knowledge of Agency framework, business and digital marketing dynamics, HTML, CRM, and Website administration.
- Excellent telephone and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated writing skills for business, press release and marketing communications.
- Demonstrated commitment to self-education and research to consistently better ones skillsets.
- Professional demeanor
- 0-4 years of experience in delivering marketing solutions.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a team based environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Bayshore Solutions - 20 months ago