Job Number: 66417
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Wellington Place and Clare Bridge of Cleveland, TN!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living is the industry’s leading provider of a full spectrum of senior living accommodations and care services throughout the United States. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day in each of our more than 640 communities.
Immediate Opening: Marketing Assistant
Job Number: 66417
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Clare Bridge of Cleveland--1775 Mount Vernon Drive, NW, Cleveland, TN 37311; Wellington Place of Cleveland--2745 Executive Park NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
The Marketing Assistant provides marketing support services to the sales staff to ensure the timely administration of sales and marketing efforts. Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level of the community in accordance with marketing and business plans. Utilizes sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Maintaining and/or improving upon the occupancy level of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans
- Assisting in the sales process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how services and programs can meet their needs
- Providing appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires - Completing weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the community marketing plan and as directed by the SMD (Sales & Marketing Director)
- Communicating daily with SMD and other key associates regarding the status of all prospective move-ins
- May coordinate the move-in process for new residents in an efficient and welcoming manner
- Providing administrative support for the Marketing Department
- Using relevant community knowledge and research to assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan and SMD
HOW TO APPLY : Please a pply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Must have a proven track record of focus on customer service
- Must be organized and people-oriented
- Preference will be given to individuals with senior housing experience and/or administrative experience and to candidates who possess a dedicated commitment to serving the elderly population
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Key Words: marketing, marketing director, sales, move-in coordinator, marketing assistant, sales assistant, Cleveland, TN
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 21 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...