We are currently seeking a full time Marketing Assistant for our Doral office. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Assist in all aspects of our Sales Department operations, including support, development and distribution of our marketing and sales materials. The candidate should possess strong proper grammar usage, proofreading abilities, copywriting abilities, be detail and deadline oriented, and a team player, along with being creative and pro-active
As a marketing assistant, you will be implementing all marketing strategiesof the company. While doing your duty, you have to keep in mind that you will be expected to develop various elements essential for the 'growth' of a company. The marketing assistant's work mainly includes two things: planning and research to help develop the marketing strategies of the company.
As Marketing Assistant, this individual will provide support to our Sales Department. Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of our marketing programs through direct mail, email campaigns, trade shows, sales manuals, website, etc.
- Create and publishing of press releases
- Maintenance of company literature
- Distribute company newsletter
- Maintenance of the companys prospect database
- Website maintenance
- Emails campaigns
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Referral Program
- Social Media
- Handle requests for samples and literature
- Assist in the management and maintenance of website
- Organize marketing materials and information for marketing meetings
Candidates should possess:
- Proficient in English Spanish will be helpful but not required
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Business Computer Associates, Inc. (BCA, Inc.) - 19 months ago