The Marketing Assistant Intern will assist the Candidate and Member Development team.
The position will be based in Charlottesville, Virginia and report to Marketing Specialist
- Monitor multiple social networks and develop regular reporting to help evaluate engagement efforts and inform stakeholders
- Develop and implement a digital marketing campaign in support of candidate recruitment efforts for the CFA and CIPM Programs
- Research global email marketing best practices and privacy laws in key markets to inform our training program
- Audit current email marketing program and evaluate metrics to provide recommendations for improvement
- Support existing initiatives for our educational programs and member engagement efforts such as the launch of Claritas, promotional efforts, and member communications.
- Enrolled in a four-year degree program. Communications, Marketing, and Business majors preferred
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience and interest in digital marketing, particularly emerging social media and email marketing
- Efficient in Microsoft Word with strong Excel knowledge
- Previous experience with email marketing platform or Dreamweaver is helpful
Energy to put in the hours of concentrated work necessary to achieve goals, while maintaining a positive attitude.
This job description is a summary of job requirements and duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all areas of responsibilities.
CFA Institute - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard