The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing marketing and administrative support to multiple Capital International external Sales Force Members (SFM) located in Canada, as well as internal sales representatives located in the service centers. Tasks may include scheduling appointments with advisors, creating territory call lists, logging correspondence activity within Salesforce.com, coordinating complex meetings, arranging travel, producing correspondence, planning events, processing expense reports and preparing weekly SFM packets. Hiring Criteria • Ability to build and sustain effective business relationships with internal and external team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with making outbound calls to our Advisors to schedule meetings with our SFM's in support of our territory goals.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to anticipate issues; strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Excellent listening and probing skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment
- Proven experience using good judgment when dealing with ambiguous concepts and situations
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, plus a high aptitude to work with various software packages. Advanced Excel and Word skills are highly desirable
- Experience in sales & marketing highly desirable
Capital Group Companies - 2 years ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...