The Marketing Assistant will be an integral part of Compass Learning's Demand Generation team, providing the groundwork needed to execute multi-faceted demand campaigns and provide high-quality leads to the Sales team. This is an hourly position.
Required Technical and Systems Skills/Experience:
- Standardize data from many sources and upload to internal databases
- Provide assistance for routing leads to Sales team
- Assist with pulling reports
- Assist with list pulling and segmentation for multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- Provide recommendations for data collection/cleanup processes and improvements to marketing processes
- Assist with campaign execution, corporate and field events, and sales tool creation
- Basic Excel
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude/team player
- Data entry experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment of 15 to 20 hours per week required (days are flexible)
It has been said that change is the only constant, which may be why Marlin Equity Partners chooses to invest in companies going through...