ssist with general operation of the Marketing Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists sales representatives and management with preparations for presentations, tastings, and trainings sessions.
· Manages the use of corporate meeting rooms and audio/visual equipment.
· Prepares and mails chargebacks, invoices, etc.
· Assists in planning and execution of Empire events including but not limited to trade shows, supplier events, and employee relations activities.
· Generates and follows-up on POS invoices
· Assists with maintaining website database
· Manages the ratings and shelftalker database, updating and forwarding information to sales reps.
· Prepares and maintains Retail Spirits, Fine Wine and On-Premise Order Pads
· Assists with various supplier requests (reimbursements, development of assorted POS, event delivery requests, etc.)
Education and/or Experience - One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Empire Distributors Inc. - 16 months ago