Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Assistant in the Birmingham, AL area. We're looking for someone with the ability to facilitate the company’s marketing and public relations
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in executing the company’s marketing strategies and objectives.
· Assists in developing and implementing internal and external presentations, including online and video.
· Coordinates various marketing programs including direct marketing, packaging and other sales materials.
· Assists with editing and proofreading for newsletters, direct mail, and advertising materials.
· Assists in implementing public relations programs, events, and trade shows.
· Assists with coordinating involvement in community organizations and events.
· Assists with writing, editing, and designing printed and digital employee communications.
· Maintains archives of public relations and marketing materials.
· Coordinates posts to social media sites including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Mazree, and others.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...