We are seeking a Marketing Assistant who will help coordinate the company's marketing activities while providing high level administrative support. 1 - 3 years marketing experience is required.
- Support and assist the Marketing Specialist
- Provide support in all aspects of internal & external marketing/branding
- Participate in the creation and editing of materials including flyers, brochures, email blasts, traditional and digital advertising, press releases, and website content
- Facility drip email campaigns
- Maintain an inventory of all marketing materials
- Assist in events as needed
- Provide marketing support to Community Sales Agents
- Track & analyze marketing campaign results
- Proven efficiency with MS Excel, Work, Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing activities including advertising, collateral, promotions, events, search engine optimation and marketing (SEO & SEM), websites, e-newsletters, and social media
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Superior organizational skills - detail oriented
- Upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable and a team player
This position is full-time with benefits.