Landmark Structures, an industry leading, Texas-based construction company is seeking a Marketing Assistant for our Fort Worth, TX office. The position will provide administrative support to the Sales and Estimating areas of Landmark.
- Database capture
- Project tracking
- Prospecting for potential projects using interned searches and reporting services
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Compiling and sending literature to clients by email or other methods
- Transcribing digital media reports
- Review specifications to determine requirements for bidding
- Initiate bid preparation for completion by estimating
- Compile information into proposal format in Microsoft Word
- Perform document control filing to track and store bid activities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of similar experience of progressive responsibility
- Proficient in basic operation of Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Landmark Structures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Safety Excellence, Quality and Efficiency are core values driving Landmark's success.
As a specialty engineering and contracting company,...