Provide executive administrative support and project management support to the VP Sales Development and VP Creative Services
• Basic phone and admin responsibilities including typing of memos and letters, coordinate travel plans, deal with all outgoing packages and prepare media kits for appts.
• Handle all expense reports
• Events/Meetings: coordinate travel, reservations, schedules, communication, guest lists when applicable, both internally and externally.
• Document meeting notes when applicable and distribute.
• Maintain: comp list, client contact list
• Other Duties as assigned by the manager.
• Work with VP Sales Development and sales/marketing/creative services teams to develop and implement marketing/promotional programs and strategies that support and further the ad sales goals and objectives.
• Support development of marketing collateral, including inbook pages, digital units, video development, proposals, sell sheets, advertorials, sweepstakes, contests, media kits, rate cards, issue mailings, invitations, etc.
• Create and deliver client-driven marketing proposals that leverage the strengths of our brands while clearly furthering and exceeding clients’ marketing objectives – excellently written, visually on brand.
• Help develop strategic (new) merchandising programs and work with other marketing members to ensure all added-value and marketing programs are fulfilled excellently once sold-in.
• Support project management of larger marketing platform or strategic alliance programs.
• Participate in client/agency/vendor meetings, sales calls and/or creative brainstorming discussions.
• Maintain accurate work orders, status reports, budgets and production schedules for marketing projects.
• Interact, and ensure that all team members interact, with all other members of the sales and marketing teams with respect, professionalism, and cooperation, and maintain excellent relations with clients and vendors.
• Closely adhere to all corporate, divisional, departmental practices and policies to ensure a transparent system of management that is 100% on track with the goals that have been set.
• Responsible for delivering required materials accurately and in a timely manner so that all deadlines and budgets are met.
• Any other duties as assigned
Minimum 1 year related marketing experience or internship
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Ability to flawlessly manage client expectations during program execution phase
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel proficiency
• Proven project delivery
• Ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to multi-task and highly motivated
• Keen eye for details yet can grasp the larger picture
• Must be an enthusiastic team player and be able to work with a variety of personality types
• Ability to travel when needed and be available for events and promotions
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard