***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEWLY CREATED REQ. ALSO BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS A GREAT ENTRY LEVEL ROLE FOR A RECENT AND BRIGHT COLLEGE GRADUATE WHO HAS INTERNING AND CURRICULAR EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU!!!!***** Client : Life Technologies
Job Title Marketing Assistant
Location: South San Francisco, CA
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT
Skills Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Contributes to the success of generating demand, supporting the global brand and determining optimal channel utilization.
- Become familiar with the needs, and driving influences of the biotechnology customer, and biotechnology industry, respectively; from both a product and marketing message standpoint.
- Help execute and perform subsequent analysis of data from marketing campaigns, from which the preparation of reports and recommendations for future ventures might be required.
- Interact frequently with the sales team, addressing account specific needs and campaigns if required.
- Understands analytical, operational, marketing or technical concepts.
- Predominately works on tasks/duties that are considered relatively routine to diverse in nature, using developing technical and/or business knowledge.
- Has a strong ability to adapt to change very quickly, due to the dynamic nature of the scope of projects covered by the Regional Marketing group.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite the other project demands.
Education Requires a BA or BS in a life science discipline or equivalent experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 17 months ago
Park Computer Systems, Inc. is an e-business integration organization, founded in 1995 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Fremont,...