This position offers a great opportunity to learn about B2B Marketing within the exciting Food & Beverage Industry. The Marketing Assistant will help generate and qualify leads, as well as assist with various marketing research projects to grow our business and contact database. The position will work closely with sales to support them in managing data within the CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) as well as support the marketing team with analytics related to lead conversions and sources. Other responsibilities would include industry and product trend research as well as support with trade shows, power point presentations, and marketing material management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Position Duties Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Screen, research and qualify leads generated from various mediums: Info@email, web requests, e-blast inquiries, Trade Shows, Hoover and Innova research tools, as well as other websites as directed by Marketing
- Review trade magazines for new product launches and research for potential leads
- Utilize the research tool-Innova not only for lead development but as an additional resource tool for trend insights, charts, statistics and graphics for internal and/or external sales presentation support
- Upload, up-date, and maintain data for new and existing contacts to allow for better marketing segmentation and targeted promotions
- Assist with new customer and prospect communication programs via mail/email
- Assist with scripts and lists for lead qualification. Help with calling as necessary
- Manage relationship with outside Tele-marketing firm and report, send and review progress on lead qualification
- Work together with sales/customer service on lead qualification research and assignment
- Provide assistance to sales on CRM data input
- Track CRM lead conversions, contacts entered and other data as driven by Mkt
- Assist with Trade Show support
- Assist with inventory management on promotional and printed marketing materials
- Provide assistance on other miscellaneous marketing projects including, but not limited to, presentations, creative projects, signage, sales support tools, spreadsheets, mailings, reports and analysis
Skills and Experience:
BS/BA degree or 1-3 years professional experience in a marketing capacity. Excellent written and oral communication skills - -creative ability a plus. Data entry proficient with strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point. Previous experience with CRM systems a plus. Multi-tasking team player who is also comfortable working independently. Seeking a qualified candidate that is positive, energetic, goal oriented and organized.
Prinova US LLC - 10 months ago