Marketing Assistant- Contract- Edmonton, AB
R. STAHL is looking for a Marketing Assistant who can support and coordinate marketing activities for our organization. This is a contract position that is perfect for an individual who is comfortable generating, qualifying and calling on leads for the STAHL team.
If you are interested, please see the description below and contact us at email@example.com if you feel you are a fit!
· Assist to develop and coordinate Trade Show and Seminar events to include the preparation of displays, equipment and marketing media
· Create and manage sample kits
· Maintain literature room, and all bulk literature in the warehouse.
· Update/modify website as needed.
· Prepare event agenda, invitations, registration forms and payment tracking for customer events (training seminars, conferences, trade shows)
· Generate form letters and mass brochure mailings to prospective customers, including thank you letters
· Validate and fulfill requests for marketing information. Track requests & mailings. Organize and manage literature room
· Arrange preparatory meetings for seminar events and trade shows
· Ability to create product flyers, success stories, and other marketing collateral pieces via InDesign.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations
· Be familiar with Photo Shop or equivalent software.
· Assist Director in writing copy for press releases, and collateral pieces
· Other special projects as required
Education and/or Experience:
- Some college preferred with background in Marketing or Public Relations
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferably in a marketing role
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite, InDesign, & Imaging Software (Corel Draw, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Good prioritization and organization skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to travel 10% is required
R. STAHL - 2 years ago
R. STAHL Inc. is a company in the Houston area focusing on explosion protection products, systems and services. The Company’s product...