Headquartered in Philadelphia, Radian connects lenders, homebuyers, investors and loan servicers using a suite of private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services. We help promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. We also facilitate the sale of low-down payment mortgages in the secondary market.
Our commitment to homeownership is built on a foundation of evaluating credit risk; we help clients and investors expertly and prudently manage risk in any market condition.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for helping the marketing team to create, enhance and support the Radian brand to both internal and external audiences. Responsibilities include general administrative duties such as invoice processing, budget/project tracking, meeting coordination, copying and correspondence. Project assistance includes developing and updating marketing collateral, copywriting and editing, advertising coordination, event support and general communications assistance. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this individual should be a confident self-starter, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and creative work environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- General administrative duties such as invoice processing, meeting coordination, budget/project tracking, copying, correspondence, online research.
- Develop a process for regularly reviewing and editing existing marketing collateral to support various company and sales initiatives. This may involve writing or editing copy, coordination with external designers and agencies, obtaining internal approvals and distribution to all relevant audiences.
- Assist with social media marketing efforts by following/liking relevant companies, creating and posting content, interacting with others where appropriate to gain exposure, and performing research around new tactics and best practices.
- Assist with various aspects of event planning as needed including pre- and post-event marketing efforts, onsite assistance and the production of signage and other event materials.
- Maintain and update media and investor lists and assist in PR distribution to both audiences.
- Help manage and update content on Radian’s corporate website and perform content audits, make suggestions to improve user experience, and perform best practices research.
- Create and coordinate the distribution of customer communications and promotional messages.
- A minimum of one to three years of business experience in a corporate setting; familiarity of various marketing and communications functions a plus.
- Ability to prioritize numerous projects; should also work well independently and as part of a collaborative group.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is essential and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and marketing automation software is a plus.
- Occasional unconventional work hours to support sales and marketing efforts (less than 10%).
- Experience : 1-3 years related experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree - Marketing, communications, journalism or related field
Radian Group Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard