The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and project coordination support to the members of the PCS Marketing leadership team.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Support Managing Director of Marketing and PCS Marketing leadership team (total of four people)
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas
- Assist with the collection and summarization of executive level KPI and status reports
- Prepare travel arrangements, itineraries and expense reports
- Coordinate PCS marketing team meetings
- Manage/edit internal marketing communications (monthly newsletter)
- Maintain and monitor group governance and calendaring systems (typically a SharePoint database).
- Provide mid-level project coordination and project management for marketing projects
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Minimum five years relevant work experience; preference for experience in a marketing role; preference for experience in financial services
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills with a systematic approach to projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to assume accountability - is a responsible, reliable team player with a high level of commitment
- Strong Microsoft application skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
No longer Frank Russell's company (it's a subsidiary of Northwestern Mutual), Russell Investments provides investment services to...