Summit Solutions Group has been retained by an exciting start up company headquarted in the Cincinnati area. We have been selected to assist our client in the recruitment of a Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant is the key link in implementing marketing strategies across the company. This role supports the Marketing Manager and facilitates the marketing department by providing assistance with brand management, vendors, event planning, collateral production, and print management.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, update and improve email and other marketing communications for Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Services organizations.
- Assists in the creation of surveys, distribution, and compile survey results.
- Maintains press kit archive for industry updates, company mentions, and competitive data.
- Identifies events and provides support by managing materials, collateral and events calendar.
- Provides marketing tracking and research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends.
- Write reports and communicate data/trends to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel plans for the office staff
- Event Planning for on and off site meetings
- Manage office supply inventory
EDUCATIONAL and other REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree required in a related field of study.
- Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Exceptional editing and copywriting skills.
OTHER COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS
- Good organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Works well in a fast paced, team environment
Indeed - 10 months ago
"Summit Solutions Group was instrumental in finding and securing IT talent to support the restructuring of our IT organization in a ver...