Event Marketing Assistant – Entry Level
Entry Level Marketing / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level Management
The Job Window is seeking an entry level Event Marketing Assistant for a local marketing and promotional advertising firm that specializes in experiential marketing and retail events. This rapidly expanding firm has recently acquired new clients and now represents products in the Audio, Entertainment, Health & Wellness, and Beauty & Cosmetics Industries. As a result of this growth, there is an immediate need for an entry level Event Marketing Assistant.
Purpose of the Position: The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing plan.
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify!
- Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
- Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
- Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
The Job Window - 9 months ago
The right opportunity at the right time can be the start of a promising career. As a team of young professionals, The Job Window swears by...