1) Proposal Development
Candidate is responsible for providing support in all phases of the proposal development process in response to RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) demands. This position will be responsible for developing high quality responses to bids within deadline-oriented environment. Further responsibilities include:
- Publishing key deadlines, roles and responsibilities of proposal team
- Maintain proposal content library for use in the proposal development process
- Communicate across departments to gather content/information as needed
- Oversee document formatting issues and final proof of document prior to submission
- Develop relevant graphics to advance proposal effectiveness
- Coordinate final submission of electronic and hard copy response (order tabs, print document, execute shipment)
2) Website & Internet Marketing
Candidate will be responsible for administering company websites and updating content. He/She will assist in the development of content for internet, social media and email marketing initiatives to include press releases, surveys, and event invitations as needed. The position will work within ConstantContact program to maintain contact list hygiene and generate reports for Marketing and Business Development needs. Further responsibilities include:
- Work with marketing to write press releases
- Update contact list as needed
- Collaborate with Operations Management department to develop online customer survey
- Export email/survey reports as needed
- Develop quarterly company internal newsletter via Adobe Design software,
3) General Marketing Support
Candidate will assist the lead Marketing Associate in various aspects of the company’s marketing program including but not limited to internet research, development of corporate communications, CRM data hygiene, and other ad-hoc requests. Ability to work in the Adobe graphics suite is a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe .
- Detail oriented with the ability to support multiple individuals and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
The Millennium Group - 2 years ago