The Marketing Assistant will provide administrative and marketing support.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following:
- This is a temporary/part-time position.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. -12 p.m; 20 hours/week.
- Work with the communications team to develop and execute strategies and tactics that help position the High Museum locally, regionally and nationally.
- Assist the marketing department with a variety of marketing initiatives for upcoming exhibitions.
- Create and distribute emails.
- Plan and execute marketing events.
- Establish and coordinate promotional partnerships.
- Represent the museum at marketing events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Working knowledge of current marketing practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess e xcellent organizational skills.
- Must be d ependable, efficient and effective.
- Able to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Woodruff Arts Center - 20 months ago