Requisition ID: 21905BR
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Business Unit: Communications
Business Functions: Marketing
Country: United States
City: Flower Mound
Assists in the implementation and execution of the marketing and sales support program of an assigned product line or lines.
- Will provide sales support by answering and/or resolving customer questions and /or issues on assigned products both telephonically and in person.
- May develop and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, mailers, product update memos, etc.).
- Will manage product pricing and margins.
- Will assist in the marketing of our products through exhibits, trade shows and educational lab execution.
- Will provide product training to new sales representatives and others as requested.
- Provides significant input and assists in managing the new product development process.
- Assists in customer site visits.
- Will present product lines to Sales Representatives and all current and potential customers.
- Creates branding and marketing campaigns for respective product lines.
- Will submit monthly reports on assigned topics.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Has the independence and authority to perform required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality system are met.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
- Must be able to generate and explain detailed proposals, guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
- Must be able to routinely make decisions which may affect immediate marketing operations and have a divisional effect.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills.
- 0-2 years in a marketing, sales or related position.
Percent Travel Required: 25
- B.B.A. or B.S. in business with an emphasis in marketing or a related discipline preferred.
Stryker - 22 months ago
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...