This position is responsible for assisting product management employees in the marketing activities of a single or multiple product lines within the Bard Access System portfolio of vascular access products and to coordinate those activities with other BAS employees. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting product management employees in communicating with and developing the resources necessary to support the division field sales force.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Assess customer needs and communicate those needs under the guidance of product
2. Assist in the implementation of marketing tactics and the development of promotional materials
3. Assist product management employees in assessment of competitive impacts on the business.
4. Provides support to product management employees in ongoing communication to the field sales force to assess needs and general market trends.
5. Provide support to product management employees in project teams.
6. Provide support to product management employees in the development of yearly business / strategic plans.
7. Assembling resources and working with others to accomplish and manage projects as they occur in the context of the business needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. An understanding of marketing and its role in the ongoing business concerns of the enterprise.
2. A familiarity with or ability to learn human anatomy and hospital environments.
3. Competency with personal computers and the ability to analyze data.
4. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Ability to interact well and effectively with others.
Essential Job Functions:
This position requires a BS/BA in Marketing, or related field. At least a year of marketing or sales related experience is desired. This position also requires demonstrated excellent human relation and communication skills.
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
C. R. Bard - 24 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...