Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels
of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge.
An award winning company, EMS has been recognized by Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 for the past seven years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company enjoys a similar distinction on the Philadelphia 100 and Deloitte's Fast 50 lists.
Education Management Solutions, ranked 18th in the Philadelphia Business Journal Top 25 Technology Employers in 2012, and 7th for Software Developer companies. The Exton company with 90 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
- Trade Show Management:
- Tradeshow coordination
- Assist with EMS user group meetings
and customer meetings
- Organize and manage the
assembly, packaging & shipping of all conference-related material
- Manage conference calendar
- Organize marketing collateral
- Create CD/DVDs of corporate video
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- o P
ost-show leads management
Market research for lead generation
Must be comfortable working with computers and
manipulating social networking sites
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Some travel required
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, sales support or related industry preferred
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop a plus
Education Management Solutions' (EMS) mission is to provide future care givers the ability to improve patient safety through skills...