The candidate will be responsible for and implementing tactics in the CNS franchise of products. The candidate will work as an integral member of Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ marketing team, supporting the promotion and management of Jazz Pharmaceuticals approved and marketed products. The candidate will help drive product adoption within FDA-approved indication(s) in the psychiatric market space. Candidate will assist Brand Director in key aspects of brand management and represent the marketing team at various internal and external meetings. This individual will work closely with the Brand Director, local sales representatives and managers, sales training, commercial operations, and cross-functional areas including but not limited to clinical, regulatory, medical affairs, patient affairs, legal, compliance, market research, finance, and operations. The responsibilities include managing JPI’s contracts, purchase orders and check requests as well as processing invoices. The APM will create and maintain databases tracking projects, expenses, invoices and contracts for our approved products. This position will report to the Director, Marketing.
o Developing key promotional literature in support of Luvox CR and FazaClo including content development, internal review, OPDP (formerly DDMAC) review, QC, production, and distribution to the field.
- Candidate will help create and implement an integrated marketing plan for FazaClo and Luvox CR
- Manage relationships with print vendors and ad agency
- Complete purchase order requests and maintain all documentation of such requests
- Maintain all documentation for service agreement/consultant agreement requests and maintain appropriate databases
- This individual will provide as-needed support to help the brand achieve annual sales targets and will hold primary responsibility for:
o Working with the Director to develop appropriate messaging, programs, and materials for Plan of Action (POA) meetings and national sales meetings.
o Crafting marketing communications to the sales force.
o Managing and overseeing inventory of available marketing materials.
o Working with Exhibits/Meetings group to coordinate marketing presence, exhibit booth, literature, and staffing for key medical conventions.
Job Requirements :
- This individual will assimilate and analyze qualitative and quantitative market data to generate a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, and market.
- Candidate will build strong relationships with KOL’s, patient advocacy groups, key customers, and other appropriate stakeholders to identify customer needs, and drive appropriate product adoption.
- The individual will learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the products, disease state, the competitive landscape, and related diseases and their management.
- The candidate will stay current on compliance and regulatory issues and refresh their compliance training at least once annually.
- The individual will have an understanding of reimbursement issues related to Luvox CR and FazaClo and will contribute to strategies or mechanisms that will optimize reimbursement in the US.
- The candidate will develop, effectively communicate, and drive alignment and consistency of core branding, product positioning, and marketing messages.
- The individual will participate on cross-functional teams and may represent the Brand team at Communication Advertising Labeling and Marketing (CALM) review meetings as well as other internal meetings.
- This individual will manage individual project budgets, work with finance departments to ensure appropriate payments, accruals and product tracking reports
Candidate should possess a strong background (3+ years) in pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Pharmaceutical product marketing experience is a plus. Candidate should also have a demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional team and matrix organization; strong teamwork skills; have strong written and oral communication skills; and have evidence of good analytical skills, planning skills, project management skills, and organizational skills. BS in a Life Science, business or communications; MBA or advance life science degree preferred.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -