TITLE: Marketing Associate, Client Solutions
Reports to: Director of Marketing, Client Solutions & Delivery
As an Marketing Associate, Client Solutions at Medivo you will play a key role in the development and implementation of solutions for Medivo’s CLEAR™ (Clinical Lab Engine for Actionable Results) Data products and Lab partnerships. This individual will be responsible for updating and maintaining tracking tools; developing collateral; and providing support to Medivo’s Pharma and Lab business development teams. In addition to providing excellent pre-sales support, the Marketing Associate, Client Solutions will help drive the improvement of client solutions and delivery through various initiatives. (i.e. gathering product feedback, delivery tracking, and data purchasing).
Sales & Delivery Tracking Support (75%)
Product Research & Collateral Development (10%)
- Act as the Salesforce.com administrator
- Provide day-to-day support for Pharma and Lab BD teams and ownership (maintenance) of all tracking tools that help the business development team in all phases of the sales & renewal cycle.
- Help in maintaining weekly production delivery worksheet
- Help educate sales force, through BD training, on the tools that have been developed to highlight Medivo’s value proposition and capabilities
- Work in the sales development process to ensure that all pre-sales requests are tracked and executed for pharma solutions and lab solutions
Corporate Marketing (10%)
- Conduct product feedback interviews with clients to gather regular feedback for existing products and potential new offerings.
- Direct the creation of mock-ups as needed to support solutions, proposals, product launches with the product and analytics teams as well as external designers.
Lab Data Purchasing and Requests (5%)
- Manages the Medivo Claims document - responsible for updating and confirming the accuracy of data and coverage claims in the Medivo Claims document
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing team to track direct marketing initiatives to drive sales leads related to pharma solutions
- Request volumes from costs from lab data partners and help manage the relationship with our lab vendors in order to develop pricing proposal slides and support data purchases
- 2-3 years marketing experience, development of processes, maintaining collateral and all client facing marketing materials (trafficking)
- Must have experience administering Salesforce.com
- Project Management with demonstrated success in working with different teams and roles within the company
- High level of communication and organizational skills to manage internal and external expectations of the delivery of our high-value, new-channel healthcare services
- Experience with spreadsheets, Google Slides, Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Marketing Automation Tool (HubSpot)
- Bachelor's degree preferred