Location: Redwood City, CA
We’re building a new product and company from the ground up. Our product is a rare blend of serious back-end technology and highly-visual user interfaces. We value technology. But we value well-designed products even more. Help us to make a product to disrupt a $10B industry.
- Make high volume cold calls to customers
- Perform product research
- Gather product requirements
- BS degree
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
Scaligent is a stealth-mode startup based in Silicon Valley, looking to bring disruption to the $10B business analytics market. We are building an innovative data visualization and analytics product for enterprises and cloud service providers. Our founding team is a unique mix of strong business and technical expertise. On the business side, we have experience in building rapidly-growing businesses like Nutanix from scratch and we have helped companies like Aster Data grow into a disruptive innovator (Aster was acquired by Teradata for $300M). On the technical side, our team has deep experience in distributed systems, machine learning and analytics at companies such as Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo. We are backed by top-tier VC firms and well-known angel investors.
We are in the formative stages of the company and seek like-minded individuals who are driven by a strong sense of creation and passion for excellence. For early team members, we provide a unique opportunity to shape the product as well as the company itself. If you want to be a part of a strong team that has the potential to redefine the large and rapidly growing data analysis market, check us out.
Ajeet Singh: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ajeetsinghmann
Amit Prakash: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amit-prakash/2/19a/507
- An open work environment that values empowerment to take risks and collaboration at all levels
- An opportunity to work with high-caliber team members
- A very attractive stock option plan and competitive compensation
- Team outings, TGIFs... We work hard and play harder.
- An opportunity to actively participate in building a company from scratch
- Catered lunches, ping pong table, membership to our RC helicopter racing club, a well-stocked pantry including a wide selection of Haagen-Dazs.....
- The best medical plan that you've ever heard of (or even better)
- Subsidized public transportation
- Employee referral program
- Friday beer bash
- Flexible work schedule
- All the cool toys and tools you need to do your job
- Office with a view
- Minutes from Caltrains
- Walking distance to vibrant Redwood City downtown with great dining options for lunch/dinner/happy hours.
- An opportunity to define this list!
Scaligent is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
No third party applications accepted.
Scaligent, Inc. - 13 months ago