UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 6th year of business. We're in the business of helping website managers answer: "WHY are people leaving my website without buying?"
We do that by recording videos of people "thinking aloud" while using a website, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We've become part of the website improvement process for companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, and Twitter.
We’re looking for a smart, hard-working Marketing Associate to help us market our tools and make the web a better place.
While our projects are big, our team is small. As the Marketing Associate you’ll work directly with our Sr. Marketing Manager to support our marketing efforts. You’ll wear a lot of different hats and grow your Marketing career with us!
Here are some of the projects you’ll get to do:
• Work with our Sr. Marketing Manager to spread the word about our tools and the benefits of usability testing.
• Write white papers, blog posts, case studies and emails to our customers
• Plan our conference and webinar schedule, and coordinate details of the events
• Actively participate in the usability and marketing communities
• Put together weekly marketing reports for our internal teams as well as our customers
Our ideal candidate has:
• Some work experience in a fast-paced professional setting, and the desire to grow a career in marketing while learning on the job
• A writing sample to share that shows your personal style, as well as attention to clear, concise and grammatically correct writing
• Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, of course!
Bonus points for:
• Interest in learning more about design and basic experience with Photoshop or similar tools
• Experience writing basic HTML/CSS, whether it was updating your personal blog or editing a mass email
• Interest or basic experience with site analytics tools like Google Analytics and KISSmetrics
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation. This is an entry-level Marketing role, but our team is small and growth opportunities abound!
• Health insurance
• IRA plan with matching contributions
• Paid vacation and company holidays
• Education reimbursement
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Paid time off to work at a charity or nonprofit of your choice