WTAS is one of the largest national independent firms focused on providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory and related consulting services. Our 500+ person firm has 15 locations in major cities throughout the United States. WTAS’s team of top advisors has extensive experience at major international accounting firms, law firms, the IRS and state taxing authorities.
At WTAS, our employees are given the opportunity to work on complex projects with marquee clients and the ability to advance professionally in a workplace setting that both cultivates and rewards the enhancement of technical knowledge and skills. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands on work experience, participation in training programs, and strong mentoring relationships. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, consider your opportunities with WTAS.
The Marketing Associate assists with the firm's business development efforts by identifying, researching, and tracking targets; communicating and coordinating business development activity; and facilitating overall business development activity. You will work closely with the local Managing Directors and with the marketing team to assist with a full range of marketing and business development activities in support of the firm’s strategies and business objectives. This is an ideal role for someone with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills who is looking for an opportunity to develop his/her skills and experience with a premier professional services firm. The Marketing Associate will be a member of the national marketing team and will report to the Firmwide/National Marketing Director.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or coursework in marketing, communications or a related field;
- A minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Previous marketing experience preferred;
- Expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Self motivated, results oriented, detail oriented, and proactive;
- Very strong attention to detail and effective project management skills;
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels, especially senior management;
- Strong writing skills and experience developing marketing communications such as letters, whitepapers, etc.;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; outgoing, tenacious and ambitious;
- Functions autonomously with a sense of urgency;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and is able to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage confidential information in a reliable manner.
WTAS LLC offers competitive salaries based on relevant experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, and other employee incentives. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter.
WTAS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits each and every form of unlawful employment discrimination as delineated by federal, state or local law. WTAS welcomes and encourages workforce diversity.