Adaptive Planning is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is detail-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills to assist the Marketing team with planning, marketing, and executing the Adaptive Planning Finance Executive Event Series and other special projects. The Marketing Associate will also support logistics related to the tradeshow and partner event calendar and provide any necessary coordination required. In addition, the Marketing Associate will provide support in additional areas as they relate to field marketing, email marketing, and demand generation.
- Event planning duties as they pertain to developing and executing regional seminar and workshop calendar
- Execute email marketing campaigns to generate registrations for events
- Manage all aspects of regional seminar program including negotiating event contracts, organizing food and beverage and securing AV support
- Key contact for speakers and event participants
- Support with logistics related to Industry Tradeshows, Customer Conferences, and International Roadshows
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver seminar program within agreed budget
- Pre and post event delegate communications
Mountain View, CA
- BA Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a corporate work environment
- Strong experience in marketing, event coordination, contract negotiation and execution
- Proven experience interfacing with external constituents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce.com, Eloqua and Webex
- Highly skilled with MS Excel, Outlook, Word on a Windows PC, and technology literate
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, some graphic design experience helpful
- Must have a means of transportation
- Physically able to lift 20 lbs.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter highlighting why you are a great fit for the company via email at email@example.com . Please include the term “Marketing Associate” in your email subject line.
Adaptive Planning, Inc - 10 months ago