Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you're part of a dynamic organization that's on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too! We are actively seeking a Marketing Automation Administrator (Marketo) to join our marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the Administration of Marketo or other similar marketing platforms. This role will be responsible for continuing to build out our Marketo instance and maintain data cleanliness between our internal and Salesforce databases. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential to this position as you will be interacting directly with our Sales and Marketing teams. We are seeking a team player, but the ability to remain flexible and operate independently is a must. Work duties includes lead/data cleanup, field mapping, lead score setup, trigger action setup, and lead management campaign initiating.
Preferred candidate should have experience in Marketo and Salesforce administration and integration.
- Creating and Documenting best practices in regards to usage/customization of marketing systems and technologies
- Creation and maintenance of Campaigns, Reports, Programs, Landing Pages, Emails, Data Cleanup and workflows
- Direct involvement in the implementation and long term success of our marketing system
- Communicating changes and updates amongst various business units
- User Adoption and User Training
- Implementing the needs of various departments based on changing business strategies and tactics
- Build and maintain lead scoring programs that leverage explicit and implicit buyer behavior
- Enable Sales to view and monitor their contacts digital body language and provide real time notifications of web activities through the use of the Marketo/Salesforce integration
- Work to fix or consult on data issues potentially caused by downstream processes or other systems. Work with IT and appropriate teams to resolve these issues
- Monitor, consult, and provide reporting on campaign performance, best practice and lesson learned
- Assist with developing strategies and solutions for improving campaign performance
Nice To Have:
- 2+ years experience with Marketo Marketing Automation
- Experience customizing Marketing Automation or Email Service systems
- Experience creating Programs/Campaigns and best practices around segmenting data
- Salesforce.com administration experience
- Outstanding analytical, business development and problem solving skills.
- Process oriented- - Knowledgeable in Excel
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Understanding of complex integrated marketing programs within automation tool and refinement for campaign performance optimization.
- Experience with campaign benchmarking and metrics
- CRM integration
- Troubleshooting data inconsistencies between databases
- Full health care benefits
- Paid vacation days and major holidays
- 401(k) with 5% employer contribution
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible Summer Friday schedule
- Monthly $112 TransitChek pass
- Biweekly table massages
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Beautiful, centrally located (in Manhattan) modern offices with a natural work environment
- Working with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks served daily
- Staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Complimentary in-house yoga classes
- A staff that bonds together over lunch every day!
Since 1992, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition has been at the forefront of holistic nutrition education, offering the world class...