• Manage lead, contact, and account data loads to marketing automation tools and CRM.
• Communicate proactively and reactively with sales regarding lead assignment and territory changes.
• Manage changes to lead routing rules.
• Manage database cleansing projects with application of industry best practices such as “contact washing machines” and data append.
• Provide support for the digital marketing team responsible for nurture programs to ensure that quality leads are delivered to sales, and minimize list fatigue and opt-outs.
• Implement and test trigger-based nurturing programs in Eloqua that target all stages of prospect development, raw inquiries, cold prospects, engaged prospects, and closed opportunities.
• Maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, data hygiene, and troubleshooting of associated programs/processes.
• Back up and support all of the leads processes, including routing and account re/assignment.
• Support strategic name development programs.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• B.A/B.S. degree or equivalent.
• Eloqua 10-certified with two-plus years’ experience in Eloqua Program Builder; high-level skills required.
• Salesforce.com experience a plus.
• Familiarity w/DnB data.
• Experience integrating marketing technologies with both internal and external data sources.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to think programmatically and systematically, fuse system structure and platform knowledge to attain goals.
• Good analytical and “what-if” abilities — drawing conclusions from data, developing multiple scenarios, and thinking rationally about programmatic solutions.
• Must be organized, ambitious, have a hands-on attitude, demonstrated willingness to tackle projects, and impeccable follow-through on commitments.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to...